Monday 5 April 2010

The Plan

It's the start of my week off from work, and I've been looking forward to it something rotten.

Maybe it's the rest and relaxation, and the fact I don't have to CIT anything or reprice anything, or change any sections around or anything like that. Maybe it's because I don't have to even think about pure cards or warranties for a week, but mostly it's because I'm tired and need to have a long-awaited rest.

So, I've filled my week with activities, as you do when you're, you know, resting. Yesterday I spent most the day with my mum and sister for Easter, filling myself up on the finest roast I think I've ever had. I swear if there's one person who can make a full roast and make it taste like nothing you've ever tasted, it's my mother. Tomorrow, I've got the BBC3 taping of Russell Howards Good News, which I know Kristina is extremely excited about. We're making a day of it, heading into London to do one or two other things beforehand before heading into the studio for the recording itself.

Thursday night, I'm going to the Bullingdon Arms for the first time for live music. I'll be catching former On a Thursday headliners Age of Misrule and Riothouse in their Battle of the Bands heat. Both bands were filled with charming and professional people when we met them in February and March respectively, so I know it'll be a tight, yet loud occasion.

Then on Saturday I've got a weekend of debauchery planned as I head into Cardiff for Matthews birthday. If there's one thing I know about my cousin, it's that he knows no bounds when it comes to having a good booze-fuelled night.

Fun times.

No comments: