Saturday 13 February 2010

Truckin in the free world

I was reading the Truck Festival messageboards fairly recently, and someone on there was complaining at the fact that this year it costs £80 for a weekend (and another £15 if you want to pitch up on Friday).

Yes, this is expensive.

Yes, this is a lot more expensive than last year.

But my first festival I ever went to was T in the Park 2003, which was also a 2-day festival at the time, over seven years prior to Truck 2010, and that cost me £90. I KNOW they had "bigger name" bands and it's a "bigger" festival, but I can guarantee that Truck 2010 will be just as much, if not more FUN than T 2003 and as a result I still consider it very good value for money.

Not only that but a burger and chips at T 2003 cost £6 which, unless you're really really bad at valuing a pound, is extortionate. Thus Truck 2010 is going to be brilliant and economic. So ner.

No comments: